Sunday, March 3, 2013

intro

and so this blog was created...


Hello everyone! Somehow, you have happened upon a chemistry blog. Perhaps you may have searching for a book review blog, or you accidentally clicked on some random link you found on Google, because you were bored. Either way, whomever you are, welcome to this blog!

Now for the tour! This newly created blog will have many things, including chemistry jokes that I personally find hilarious. Here's a list of a few topics I will be talking about:
  • matter
  • states of matter
  • how matter changes
  • laws (made by now deceased men)
Don't worry, I won't just be telling you about these things. I won't go, "Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space" and drone on and on basically reciting textbooks. Truth to be told, I would fall asleep if I even attempted to do that.

Therefore, you will learn chemistry by stories, videos, and pictures. 

So, please enjoy your stay here, wandering internet travelers. 

And before I forget, here's the joke of the day:

Two chemists walk into restaurant.
The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O." 

The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" 

The waiter serves both of them water, because he is not an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment